Thursday 13 January 2011

Getting started with the foundation portfolio..

So today may have been the most exciting media lesson so far! Not only do we find out that Danny considers himself to be a 'sexydude', but the most exciting task has also been set.. to create a front page, contents and double spread page of a new music magazine, with all my own photography and work aannddd blog about it throughout the making! Frankly, I couldn't get more excited. Admittedly, I'm not totally new to this blogging lark, but blogging for a reason is totally new to me, so without hesitation, I've decided to get stuck straight in! It took a while to actually manage to get into the website before i found out I already had this blog, which was a pain in the bottom! Now is this the right approach to all this blogging 'stuff', or is am I too 'at-ease'? We shall see soon! over all, a very exciting, enjoyable lesson to open a lot of potential for even better ones to come!

2 comments:

  1. Great!! sounds like your going to have a lot of fun with this unit :)

    ReplyDelete