Friday 18 March 2011

Cover Image!


I have succeeded in taking an image very similar to my design of the tall, blonde haired and blue eyed, attractive male type, with strong eye contact with the camera and a serious expression. He's leaning over towards the camera for an emphasis on his facial expression and eye contact. Audiences also relate better to a facial representation. They prefer looking at a face, especially eyes, as they feel they can relate to it better. I took the picture on a sunny day in an open field to avoid shadows, make an attempt at a neutral background for editing it out. I also found the bright light of the late afternoon to be very good for lighting my subject and was extremely pleased with how it turned out. If I could have, however, I would change the background so that it's completely plain and a lot easier to edit out. Overall, I am pleased with this image!

No comments:

Post a Comment