Monday 17 January 2011

Success! :D

So after my laptop crashed, and at least 3 attempts to get every bit we learnt right, I DID IT! determination was the key.
We learnt how to use the magnetic lasso to cut out single objecs easily and separate them, layering, image effects, how to use and change text, colour grabbing, joining two layers, how to brighten and change the saturation/exposure/brightness of the photo and general editing techniques!
It then inspired me to take this knowlede home and use it to explore photoshop more, meaning I now have my very own, detailed photoshop photo .. YAY!And I've decided to attach it, because i have nothing on this computer to show for my work from Photoshop earlier :D ENJOYY!

Dull and Boring original.                          Exciting New Photoshopped Picture!

1 comment: